3mm-19mm Clear& Tinted Toughened Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $22|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Packing in Wooden Crates with Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: tempered
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Electronics & Instruments, Daily Products
- Lagest Size: 2440X4200
- Trademark: ROCKY
- Origin: Qingdao
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Smallest Size: 200X300mm
- Specification: AS ORDER REQUIRED
tempered glass is made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass.
Processing Technology Before Tempering
1.Edge processing method: polished edges, beveled edges, chamfered edges or grinding edges
1.Safety performance: tempered glass will appear hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
2. Strength performance: Four times more than ordinary glass.
3. Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200°C.
4. Tempered glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity.
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150-2:2004 European standard.
Clear, dark/lake/ocean blue,dark/f/h green,bronze,grey, etc.
Glass types avaliable
Float glass, on-line low-e glass, off-line low-e glass,sunny control glass, acid atteched glass,etc.