Sliding Windows and Doors Powder Coating Extrusions Aluminum Profiles
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,300 US $2,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: RWP-0019
- Shape: Square
- Temper: T3-T8
- Alloy: Alloy
- Alloying Ingredient: 6063
- Polished Aluminum Profile: Chemical Polishing
- MOQ: 10tons
- Surface Treatment: Anodic Oxidation, Electrophoresis,Powder Coating
- Capability: 5000 Tons/Month
- Specification: 5.8m or 6mm
- HS Code: 76101000
- Type: Window & Door Aluminium Profile, Decoration Aluminium Profile, Heat Sink Aluminium Profile, Glass Wall Aluminium Profile, Transport Aluminium Profile
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Window & Door Aluminium Profile: 70 Series
- Surface Finishing: Anodic Oxidation
- Certification: CE, SONCAP, ISO, RoHS
- Color: Customise
- Material: Aluminium
- Deep Process: CNC/Cutting/Punching/Checking/Tapping/Drillingmill
- Trademark: Rocky
- Origin: China
2. Temper: T5, T6
3. Surface treatment: Mill finish, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, sand balsting etc. PVDF coating, wood grain painting, matted, polishing bright
4. Color avalilable: Silver, Bronze, champagne ,Matte,Natural for andodizing, Ral for powder coating
5. Packing details: Protected film inside and shrinking film outside
6. Samples time: two weeks after receive the mold fee
7. Delivery: 20 days after deposit
8. Production Capacity: 5000MT/Month
9. MOQ: 10 TONS
10. Port: QINGDAO PORT
11. OEM & ODM service.
12. Sliding windows and doors powder coating extrusions aluminum profiles
The Advantage of ROCKY Extruded Aluminum Profiles Are Built In.
For manufacturers and fabricators offering high-quality, reliable and high performance building products, the ROCKY advantages come standard.
- New Construction, Replacements or both.
- Residential,Commercial Housing.
- Thermal performance requirements.
- Structural performance requirements.
- Impact requirements.
- Maximum insulated glass thickness requirements.
- Compatibility with existing products.
- Fabrication requirements.
- Cost criteria.
- Varied width frame depth to accommodate varying types of applications.
- Sliding windows and doors powder coating extrusions aluminum profiles
|Name:||Sliding windows and doors powder coating extrusions aluminum profiles|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodize, Powder coating, |
|Color Option:||Silver,Champage,Bronze,Golden,Black,Sand coating, Matt silver or Customized|
|Film standard:||Anodized: 7-23micron|
|Electrophoresis film :12-25micron|
|Length:||5.8-6M or Customized|
|Configurations:||Sliding Windows/Sliding Doors|
|Casement Windows/Swing Doors|
ROCKY Makes Extruded Aluminum Profiles That Make Sense For Your Window &Door System.
Whether you're developing a new window &door system, or building a new product out of existing designs,your aluminum profiles must exceed industry demands and surpass existing standards of durability and design for new construction or replacement windows&doors.Trust a company that has engineered and extruded thousands of unique profiles for fabricators and manufacturers worldwide.
Sliding windows and doors powder coating extrusions aluminum profiles
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q:Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A:Yes, we are a professional factory with an experienced engineering team to make custom products as customers request
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:What is the difference between anodized and mill finished?
A: Mill is the raw state of aluminum as extruded - no surface treatment. Anodized (also known as Satin Clear or Clear Anodized) is an electrolytic process. This process increases corrosion resistance and weather resistance.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q :What are the advantages of using the 6000 series of alloys in aluminum extrusions?
A: The 6000 series, which incorporates magnesium and silicon, provide good extrudability, strength, corrosion resistance, formability and machinability
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGramQ: What is Quality Control system?
A, After order confirmed, we have a meeting with the main peoples who work for workshop before production,investigate all the workmanship and some technical problems, ensure all of them have related ways to settle and control.
B, Inspect all the materials when arrived, ensure they will be catched up customers's requirements.
C, Inspect the semi-finished goods.
D, Inspect the finished products.
E, Final inspection when pack up all the goods.if there is not any problems for this step,our QC will issue the inspection report and release this products